"Go, sell what you have and give to the poor, then come and follow me!" Mt. 19:21

"Go, sell what you have and give to the poor, then come and follow me!" Mt. 19:21

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Our Holy Father at the Dominican Basilica of Santa Sabina

             
On the Aventine Hill in Rome, our Holy Father visits the Benedictine Church of Sant'Anselmo and then makes a penitential procession with all the Benedictines and Dominicans to the Dominican Basilica of Santa Sabina for Ash Wednesday Mass.




________________
Last year some friars & and I from the Angelicum were privileged to distribute ashes & Holy Communion. Here is last year's videos (including where I gave ashes to the Holy Father's caretaker, Manuela Camagni who tragically died last year, +RIP)

...at the start of another video, you will recognize the tall one on the right (balding!), that is me.